CJ Associates Training is committed to the provision of effective, successful and enjoyable training, designed to develop the skills and understanding of the workforce, whatever the industry.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Ensuring that all our training courses have clearly identified aims, objectives and learning outcomes, that match the requirements of the delegate and their workplace.
- Ensuring that our tutors have the appropriate skills, experiences and training to effectively present the training.
- Ensuring that all courses are conducted in an environment that encourages learning and within which both tutor and delegates are protected from harassment and discrimination of any kind.
- Giving our tutors and trainers the opportunity to develop professionally, through regular appraisal, supervision, training need analysis and feedback.
- Constantly improving our course content, delivery methods and presentation skills through regular research, feedback and evaluation.
- Striving to improve our service through adhering to the principals of our Quality Assurance accreditation.
We are delighted to offer 15% discount off web prices for all in house group bookings from any of our course range to take place before 30th March 2013 .Please quote "winter12" to claim this discount when booking
(excludes QCF exam fees and is for group bookings only in house)