Playing Your Part In a Risk Assessment (PYPIRA) Training Course
- Delegates will gain a clear understanding of the legislative framework in which they work.
- Delegates will be provided with an understanding of the team of people involved in the assessment process. They will gain a familiarity and a confidence to practice within this context.
- Delegates will become familiar with a three dimensional methodology for considering children's needs. This also provides a basis for recording and assessment.
- Delegates will be provided with practical tools to help them develop a way of working which is based in evidence.
- Delegate's awareness of their ability to help families will be heightened and they will have a realistic expectation of their role in relation to other professionals.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at childcare practitioners who work with children at need and at risk of harm and mistreatment
Book This Course
Duration : 2 days
Std. Group Size : 10
Price for Standard Group Size : £1,200.00 + VAT
Price per Additional Delegate : £110.00 + VAT
We are delighted to offer 15% discount off web prices for all in house group bookings from any of our course range to take place before 30th March 2013 .Please quote "winter12" to claim this discount when booking
(excludes QCF exam fees and is for group bookings only in house)